Hello friends, welcome to our post, today we are going to give you information about UDIN Generation, Registration, Login in this post, so that whenever you visit this website for any work, you will get the information as soon as possible and your Whatever work is on UDIN, it should be completed.
Many times whenever you go to the UDIN website, you first have a lot of problem regarding UDIN login, as well as if you have to register here, you still have a lot of problem, that’s why today we are going to show you UDIN Generation through this post. , Registration & Login are going to give complete information so that you can easily login to this website and get whatever information you want.
What is UDIN?
The full form of UDIN is Unique Document Identification Number. If you are CA, Bank Manager, Lawyer, Businessman, Student then UDIN is considered very important for you.
Like many times people used to sign documents from the mind of another person and apply those documents due to which a lot of damage was being done in India, keeping this in view, UDIN has been started by the government, so that you can always get your documents in a good way. Verify from CA itself. Let there be no confusion in this.
How to Register on UDIN?
Many times you try to login on UDIN but you are not able to login, if you are a new user on this website then it is very important to register on UDIN first so that you can get your ID and password and you can able to login to the account. We have given you some steps below, with the help of which you can easily register on UDIN.
- First of all you have to open any browser on your mobile.
- Now you have to search about https://udin.icai.org/ in Google.
- Now that page opens to you, in which you see the option of First Time Sign In below the member login, click on it.
- Now a new page opens in which you have to fill all the details mentioned.
- Now you get your ID and password, with the help of which you can login to this website.
How to login on UDIN?
Many times you have trouble in UDIN login, that’s why we have told you some steps below, with the help of which you can easily login to this website.
Let me tell you that before you login to UDIN, it is very important to register on this website. If you are registered on this website, then you can login to this website through the medium given below.
- First of all, you have to open any browser in your mobile, and in that you have to search https://udin.icai.org/ website.
- Now you have to go to the home page of this website.
- In which you see the option of member login, in which you are required to enter login ID and password.
- Now as soon as you fill your login ID and password, then you login to this website.
If you want to generate your UDIN, then it is very important for you to login to UDIN, from which you can generate UDIN only.
As soon as you login, you get the option of generating UDIN, in which you are asked what is the purpose of your UDIN generation. Also, you have to give details of why you want to generate the number. After this, some documents are also asked for you, which takes 15 days to get verified, just like this you can generate your UDIN.
How to generate UDIN for a document?
If you need UDIN for any document and you do not have it, then it is very important for you to keep generating UDIN, that’s why we have given you some steps below in which how to generate UDIN for any document? This is told.
- First of all go to this website https://udin.icai.org/.
- Login to this website with the help of your MRN credentials.
- Click on Generate UDIN from the Menu bar.
- Now select the document type.
- You must enter the date of signing the document.
- You have to enter the act/ law/ regulation based on which you are issuing the report or certifying.
- Now you need to fill other vital fields.
- Under Document description, you must enter the description of the document in 15 to 50 characters.
- Now you have to click on send OTP.
- You will receive the OTP on your registered mobile and email.
- You have to submit whatever OTP is coming to you. Now on the next page you will get your 18 digits Unique Document Identification Number.
With the help of this number, you can verify whatever documents you want to verify.
What are the things you need to generate UDIN?
Whenever you generate your UDIN, it is very important to have the following documents with you, with the help of these documents you can generate your UDIN number.
- You must select the Correct Document type.
- Ensure that you mention the document signing date.
- There are three fields to enter the financial figures from the document. However, only two fields are mandatory if there are no financial figures in the document, mention zero.
You have trouble with UDIN verification, that is why we have told you some of its steps, with the help of which you can do UDIN verification easily.
- First of all go to this website https://udin.icai.org/.
- Now you get to see the option of Verify UDIN on the home page itself.
- You have to click on Verify UDIN.
- Fill whatever information you want to give on the next page. And click on send otp below.
- OTP comes on your mobile, fill it.
- Now you will be able to verify UDIN easily.
|1||Certification released additionally by Concurrent Auditors not forming part of Concurrent Audit Assignment.|
|2||Certificate of Capital Contribution or Certificate of Net Worth.|
|3||Certificate released by Statutory Auditors of Banks.|
|4||Certificate released by Statutory Auditors of Insurance Companies.|
|5||Certificate released to banks confirming sole proprietorship for KYC purpose.|
|6||Certificate released under RERA.|
|7||Liquid Asset Certificate U/S 45-IB of RBI Act, 1945.|
|8||Certificate released by Concurrent Auditors of Treasury Department of Bankaboutto physical verification of securities.|
|9||Certificate released by Concurrent Auditors of Treasury Department of Banks regarding Short Sale of Securities.|
|10||Sources of Income Certificate.|
|11||Certificates to claim Deductions and Exemptions.|
|12||Grants or Funds utilisation Certificates for a Charitable Institution or a Trust.|
|13||Grants or Funds utilisation Certificates for NGO’s.|
|14||Grants or Funds utilisation Certificates for Statutory Authority.|
|15||Grants or Funds utilisation Certificates under FEMA or FERA or Other Laws.|
|16||Form 15CB Certificates.|
|17||Initial Public issues Certificates or Compliances under ICDR and LODR Certificates.|
|18||Statutory Records-based Certificates released under Companies Act, 2013.|
|19||Certificates released under LLP Act.|
|20||Certification, required to claim a refund under other Indirect Taxes.|
|21||Certification required to claim GST refund.|
|22||Arms-length Price Certificate under section 92 of the Income Tax Act, 1961.|
|23||Certification regarding Fair Value of Shares of Company for Buy-Back.|
|24||Certification regarding Fair Value of Shares of Company for merger or de-merger.|
|25||Certification regarding Fair Value of Shares of Company for transferring resident’s shares to a non-resident.|
|26||Certification regarding Fair Value of Shares of Company for further Share Allotment.|
|27||Certification required under Exchange Control Legislation|
|28||Certification that is required under the Income-Tax Laws to claim Deductions.|
|29||Certificates of Net worth required for Bank finances|
|30||Certificates of Net worth needed for Bank Guarantee|
|31||Certificates of Net worth required for Student Study Loan|
|32||Certificates of Net worth needed for Visa by Foreign Embassy|
|33||Certificate regarding RBI Statutory Auditor for NBFCs.|
|34||Certificate of Turnover.|
|35||Certificate of Working Capital or Net Working Capital.|
We have given you the details about UDIN Generation, Registration, Login in this post. Hope you like all the information that we have given you, as well as we have told you many things about UDIN which is very important for you. Hope you like all the information that we have given to you.
If you face any problem in this post or want some more information about UDIN, then you can tell us by commenting below. Also, if you have any questions in the medium of this post, then you can easily ask. Thanks!