If all of you need money, then all of you have to take a loan. Now many times all of you are not able to get an instant loan. But nowadays due to being online, everything is available as soon as possible. You can take a loan sitting at home with the help of SBI Bank You just have to do a little process which I have told you below.
Hello friends welcome to our blog. Today in this post we will tell you how to take a loan from SBI Bank (SBIYono App)?, What is SBI Bank loan interest? And whether it is safe to take a loan from SBI Bank or not, we are going to tell about it in detail.
What is SBI Yono app?
YONO SBI allows you to book IRCTC tickets, use UPI to transfer money, buy movie tickets, banking, shopping, Travel, bill payments, Recharge, Invest and more. YONO SBI, the new mobile banking service from SBI is an evolution of trusted banking experience that introduced stable digital products like SBI Anywhere and SBI Net Banking to India.
How to take a loan from SBI Yono App?
- Open the YONO SBI App and log in with your 6-digit MPIN or User Id.
- Tap on “Loan” option and you will see a pre-approved loan and its details according to your CIBIL score.
- You can also set the loan amount and tenure according to your choice, tap on “Next” to proceed further.
- Now you will see your account number and select the EMI due date by which the EMI will automatically deduct from your account as per your selected date.
- Tap on “Next” and you will be redirected to the “Terms and Conditions” page, accept the T&C and tap on “Confirm” Once done your request will be submitted to the bank and you will get your selected loan amount on your account number within some minutes.
- Or you must be a self-employed individual with a minimum annual income of Rs.1.2 lakh.
- You must be a salaried individual with a minimum salary of Rs.15,000 per month.
- Copy of your PAN Card
- Copy of your Aadhaar Card
- Bank statements for the last three months
- 1 post-dated canceled cheque
Who can use YONO app?
Any SBI account holder with registered mobile number can download and use YONO.
What can I do with Yono?
You can check your account balance, transfer funds, pay bills, recharge your mobile and DTH, book travel and movie tickets, invest in mutual funds can purchase insurance and access various other financial services.
Do I need different logins for different SBI products?
No, you can access all your linked SBI products with a single login on YONO.
Are there any charges for using YONO?
Most basic transactions like fund transfers and bill payments are free. Some services such as investments and insurance incur transaction fees.
Can I buy insurance on YONO?
Yes, you can buy various life and general insurance policies through YONO.
How do I contact YONO customer service?
You can call YONO customer care at 1800 208 8466 or contact them through app chat support.
We have told you in this blog about how to take a loan from SBI Yono app. If you face any problem in taking a loan from SBI Yono app, then you can easily tell us by commenting, we will try to answer all your questions easily. Also, if you are facing a problem in taking a loan, then you can easily take a loan with the help of Amazon Pay, PhonePe.