SBI e Mudra loan refers to loans given to individuals and Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) under the guidance of Micro Units Development and Refinance Agency (MUDRA). Under the Mudra scheme, SBI provides financial assistance up to Rs. 10 lakhs to the beneficiaries. e Mudra loans are given by SBI to business enterprises in manufacturing, trading and service sectors including allied agricultural activities in these sectors. Loans given to individuals and MSMEs can be used for business purpose, capacity expansion, modernization and other business related purposes. emudra sbi 8044 pm svanidhi loan 2022.
Benefits: Mudra Loan availed by SBI Bank has many advantages like low interest rate, low processing fee as well as flexible EMI options etc. Before or after taking the loan, you should know a few things which are given in detail below. Read information related to how to get SBI e-Mudra, what documents are required, how much amount has been sanctioned, what are the eligibility conditions, etc.
E MUDRA Loan (मुद्रा लोन)
|Name of the scheme||Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PM e mudra yojana)|
|Eligibility||Check details below|
|Bank name||State bank of India (SBI)|
|Loan type||Term Loan, Working Capital Loan|
|SBI E Mudra Interest Rate||9.75%|
|Loan Amount||50,000 to 10,00,000 INR|
|Repayment term||60 Months|
|Shishu Loan||Up to Rs.50,000|
|Kishor Loan||Up to Rs.5,00,000|
|Tarun Loan||Up to Rs.10,00,00|
|Documents Required||Aadhar Card, Bank details & other Documents|
|SBI e mudra Loan Apply Online||sbi.co.in|
Features of e Mudra loan
- Maximum Eligible Loan Amount is Rs.1.00 Lakh
- Instant availability of loans up to Rs.50,000 (Based on the eligibility criteria of the bank)
- For above Rs.50,000 customers can visit the branch to complete the formalities
- Borrower should be a micro entrepreneur
SBI e mudra Loan Apply Online – step by step procedure
You can Apply online for Mudra loan amount up to Rs. 1,00,000 by visiting the SBI e-Mudra portal and following the steps given below:
- Go to the official website of SBI https://emudra.sbi.co.in:8044/emudra
- Click on “Proceed”
- Provide the required details
- Enter Aadhar card number for e-KYC
- Complete OTP authentication for loan processing and disbursement
- After completing the form, click on the “Submit” button.
- Once the SBI formalities and loan process are completed, the applicant will receive an SMS
Mudra loan eligibility criteria
In order to avail Mudra loan from SBI, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria. However, the norms may be different for different banks.
- Must have maintained SBI current or savings account for at least 6 months
- Applicant should have been residing in the same place for at least 2 years
Documents required for SBI E Mudra Loan
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card.
- Savings/Current Account Number & Branch Details
- Proof of Business (Name, Start date & Address)
- Services Offered in Business
- Shop & Establishment, Proof of Business Registration
- Any other document required by SBI
SBI e Mudra Loan Interest Rate 2022
|Category||Loan Amount||Margin||Interest Rate|
Micro Units Development and Refinance Agency (MUDRA)
E Mudra loan refers to loans given to individuals and Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) under the guidance of Micro Units Development and Refinance Agency (MUDRA).