Do you want to register and download e-shram Card? All the information related to e-shram card has been given in detail in this post. As you may know, the Ministry of Labor and Employment of India launched a portal called e-Shram for the welfare of workers working in unorganized sectors.
You can download the e-labour card at home or from the nearest CSC center through this portal. This portal has been launched to track all information and collect data on unorganized sector laborers and employees. Even today many people are working in the unorganized sector in India.
The government does not have a new database of workers in the unorganized sector so that they can provide essential services to the workers. The collected information submitted by the e-Shram Portal will be used in the formulation of new schemes, policies and employment prospects for the unorganized sector workers and workers.
Documents Required for e shram card
If you come under the category of unorganized sector workers, then an e-shram card becomes necessary. You will need the following documents for e shram Card Registration.
- Aadhar Card
- ration card
- pan card
- Birth certificate
- address proof
- bank passbook
- IFSC code
- recent electricity bill
- Passport-size photograph.
e shram card registration process
The e-shram Card online registration can be done at home through mobile or laptop. If you do not know much about the internet, you can register by inquiring about it at the nearest csc center. The process of online registration of eshram card is given below.
- Step 1: Open the official website www.eshram.gov.in
- Step 2: Click on register option
- Step 3: Enter Aadhaar card details, contact number.
- Step 4: Enter captcha code.
- Step 5: Make sure that you have marked the EPFO and ESIC option as NO.
- Step 6: Enter your Aadhaar number.
- Step 7: Read the terms and conditions carefully and mark the box then submit.
- Step 8: Enter the OTP sent to your mobile number linked with Aadhaar.
- Step 9: Fill Complete Personal Details
- Step 10: Fill the educational qualification and other required details.
- Step 11: Check all the details before submitting.
- Step 12: After submitting the application, you will get e shram card download button.
- Step 12: Now you can download the eshram card pdf on your smartphone / Laptop.
- PM Kisan पीएम किसान योजना 11वीं किस्त की तारीख (2000 रु) – pmkisan.gov.in
- E MUDRA Loan – SBI E Mudra Loan 50,000 Apply Online
Frequently Asked Questions:
A person who has attained the age of 18 years or more, being an Indian citizen is eligible for e-shram Card.
E-Shram Card is also called E-Shramik Card, E-labour Card.